Send Google Analytics Event Action
The Send Google Analytics Event sends an event to Google Analytics, enabling you to track visitor actions beyond pageviews.
- Category: usually used to identify the object that the user interacted with.
- Action: the type of interaction being recorded.
- Label: use to categorize events (optional).
- Value: a numeric value associated with the event (optional).
- Non-Interaction?: if "Yes", this event will not affect bounce rate calculations. If "No", this event will be considered a visitor interaction, so even if they only visit one page on your site before leaving, it will not be considered a bounce.
- Maximum Times: the maximum number of times that this Action will execute before it ignores all future events. The counter resets when the page is reloaded. If set to a negative value, it will execute an unlimited number of times.
For more information, see Google's documentation.