Mouse in Polygon Trigger
The Mouse in Polygon Trigger detects when the mouse moves into or out of a specified polygon.
- Polygon Coordinates: a space-separated list of x,y coordinates.
- In or Out of Polygon: specify whether to trigger when the mouse moves into or out of the polygon.
- Scrolling: specify whether the polygon's coordinates are relative to the browser window or the page. When scrolled to the top-left corner of the page, these options are identical.
- Sticky Trigger: specifies whether to remain triggered after the mouse has left the polygon -- in other words, is the requirement simply that the mouse has entered the polygon at some time, or that it is currently inside the polygon.
- Maximum Times: the maximum number of times that this Trigger will fire before it ignores all future events. The counter resets when the page is reloaded. If set to a negative value, it will fire an unlimited number of times.