Set Attribute Action
The Set Attribute Action sets or changes the value of an attribute on an HTML tag.
- Target Element ID: the ID of the element whose attribute is to be set.
- Attribute Name: the name of the attribute to set.
- Value: the value to set the attribute to.
- Remove attribute: if checked, the attribute is removed from the tag.
- Maximum Times: the maximum number of times that this Action will execute before it ignores all future events. The counter resets when the page is reloaded. If set to a negative value, it will execute an unlimited number of times.