Load URL Action
- URL: the URL from which to load the content.
- Method: the HTTP method to use to load the variable. Usually, you will use GET.
- POST Arguments: if using POST, you may specify arguments to pass in the POST request. Enter them in the same format that you would if they were part of a URL in a GET request.
- Value to Initialize Variable to: if specified, and the variable named above does not exist, it will be set to the specified value as the page loads, before the URL is loaded.
- Maximum Times: the maximum number of times that this Action will execute before it ignores all future events. The counter resets when the page is reloaded. If set to a negative value, it will execute an unlimited number of times.