Top/Bottom Stripe Recipe
This Recipe loads the contents of a URL and displays it in a stripe along the top or bottom of the page. The content of the page is pushed up or down to make room for the stripe. The stripe may be opened or closed by the visitor.
- URL of Content Source: the URL from which to load the content. This should be the URL of an HTML fragment, not a complete HTML page.
- Position: indicate whether to display the stripe at the top or bottom of the page.
- Height: indicate the desired height of the stripe.
- Background Color: indicate the desired background color of the stripe.
- Text Color: indicate the desired text color for the stripe.
- Initial State: indicate whether the stripe should initially be open (expanded) or closed (collapsed).